I first joined Neobux in 2009, and if you’re reading this, I was probably in a similar mindset then, as you are now. I had the same question, is Neobux a scam? I made a quick profit and quit Neobux. 4 years later I was looking for online opportunities and to my surprise, Neobux was still here!
In my defense, there were so many failing PTC sites and scams at that time, I didn’t feel safe investing my money and playing the long game, although now I wish I had. I wanted to put this short post together to answer the question, is Neobux a scam, for all those thinking about joining – with a list of 10 reasons that justify it is not.
Is Neobux a Scam? Top 10 Reasons it’s Not!
- #1 Over 6 Years in the business! - one of the longest operating periods of any PTC
- #2 Over 20,000,000 registered members – approx. 10,000 per day new sign-ups!
- #3 Over 30,000 payment proofs – growing daily in the Neobux Forum
- #4 Multiple & diverse streams of income – provides a stable and realistic business model
- #5 Has always paid it’s members - cash-outs always received instantly!
- #6 High emphasis on Security – lots of investment, protects you and advertisers
- #7 Very responsive support team – I usually get inquiries answered in under 20 minutes
- #8 Over 8,000 Success stories in the Forum – a huge amount of happy people!
- #9 One of the top 100 websites in the world – more traffic than Flickr, ESPN and Netflix
- #10 I’ve invested a lot of money and time myself!!
Why do Some People Say Neobux is a Scam?
If you type in the search phrase – is Neobux a scam – into the search engines, you will find people who do class Neobux as a scam. I know very well by publishing this post, I will have people comment that they have been ripped off, or had their accounts closed for no reason.
Neobux employs a very tight anti-cheat policy and is quite capable of catching people who try to cheat the system. One example of cheating would be setting up various accounts by using a proxy. Neobux specifically states in their terms of service 2.2 (TOS), only one account per person is allowed. Once people get caught, and have their accounts closed, of course they scream “Scam!!”.
Another reason some disgruntled members identify Neobux as a scam is because they just don’t understand the system. For example, they rent referrals, that seemingly don’t click. The most common reason for this, is because of Neobux TOS 3.7:
I would highly recommend to anybody to read (and more importantly, understand) the Neobux TOS before opening an account.
Is Neobux a Scam – Conclusion
With so much good press, happy users, forum feedback, and the fact that I’ve invested considerable time and money – it’s hard to justify Neobux being a scam, IMO it is definitely not. With something as big as Neobux, there’s always going to be negative feedback and accusations roaming around the web, especially in the stereo typically less than trustworthy industry of PTC.
The great thing about Neobux is, even after reading this, if you are still worried about investing money – then don’t! Start off as a standard member, which is free. There is never any requirement to put a single penny of your own money in to Neobux, to make a profit. If that’s not the definition of something that is not a scam, I don’t know what is!
Feel free to share your experiences with Neobux, good or bad, in the comment section below.